Sunday 10 February 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 146 - Paper Piecing

Hi Everyone,

This is my DT card for Robyn's Fetish Challenge, she is called Bathing Fairy and she is from My Heart Pieces digis. So why not come and join us this week.


CHALLENGE # 146 - "PAPER PIECING"
is sponsored 
by
MY HEART PIECES





Drawing is my addiction, and it was started when I was 5 years old. I just love fairy and anything related to fairy. I am a Day Dreamer. I always thinking about some images which can touch your heart. I love card making too and I started blogging near about 1-2 years. I never thought people appreciate my love of art. I am really happy to discover this blog land.









The PRIZE for this challenge 
is
3 digital stamps of the winner's choice from the


Onto my card

White Blank Scalloped Card
Purple Pearlescent Card
Prima Papers
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Pearls
Pearl Heart Shape
WOC Flowers and Leaves
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss Finish
Stickles - Star Dust
Craftwork Cards Sentiment
Prima Butterfly

I am entering this card into the following Challenges

One stitch at a time Challenge # 150 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge # 28 - Anything goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge # 38 - Anything goes with Ribbon
Baffies Kreativladen Challenge # 16 - Anything Goes
Divas by Design Challenge  - Winged Things
Flutterby Wednesday Challenge # 226 -  Anything Goes with Fairy or Butterfly
I love Promarkers Challenge # 154 - Happy Birthday



20 comments:

Vicky said...

Oooh gorgeous as always hun...and lovely layout too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

lalkygirl said...

Fabulous card Marlene...love the image and the water droplets look awesome
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
Tracey x

Crea-Sandra said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and coloring!
Hugs Sandra

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Marlene. I love the sweet image and fab colours.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, love the image.
Wendy xx

pam said...

gorgeous card Marlene, love this image and a fab design. pam

Edwina said...

Marlene, Your card is so pretty. I love the purple paper you used. Your fairy looks like she is enjoying her bath. Love the flowers.Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Little K Smith said...

Aawwww a lovely card Marlene, love the gorgeous image and pretty colours :)
Kelly.x

Jenée said...

Such a cute, cute card. I really like your details. Very nicely done. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Marlene, I like the image the papers and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Qie said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and your design. Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar.

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful! I love the image and pretty design. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Michelle said...

She turned out beautiful. I love the flowers and the way that you made the water showering the fairy.

Michelle (DT SIS)

Creations by Shirl said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar Challenge.

Wendy Fraser said...

Just adorable, love the pretty colours xx

Chrissy C said...

Great card and brilliant drawings too

Josephine said...

Aw, this is so sweet! Love how you've done the water.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Danni said...

Nice card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

cebelica said...

This is really pretty. I like the cute image. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...