Thursday 2 August 2012

Felicia

Hi Everyone,

We have had a lovely holiday, we went to Durham to stay with my Sister, we travelled around North Yorkshire and Nothumberland, went we went into Durham city, we had an unexpected visit from the Queen, we didn't know she was there, so it was a nice surprise.

Onto my card

Red card
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
My Mind's Eye Papers
Crafts and me digi image
Wild Orchid flowers
Cream Pearl Heart
Pearls
Pink Petticoat sentiment

I am entering this card into the following Challenges:-

Creative Card Crew #16 - On the beach/under the sea
Passion for Promarkers # 160 - Under water
I love Promarkers #  128 - Spots and Stripes
Sketch and Stash # 93 - Angies Sketch ( I have used a new digi stamp and papers, pearls sentiment, flowers and pearls from stash
Digistamps4joy Challenge  #47 - Spots and Stripes 
Southern Girls Challenge # 50 - Water Play
Crafting for all Seasons Challenge # 30 - Splash Me

Thank you for all your  lovely comments.

21 comments:

rachel said...

beautiful card Marlene - love that image - I've got one to ink up for the promarkers challenge too - hopefully post it on Sunday! Not a mermaid though! Gorgeous! Big Hugs rachel xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, the image is so beautiful and the colours are fabulous. Such a great use of the sketch too.
I'm glad you had a good holiday.

Hugs Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Marlene, I like the image the papers and the flowers, glad you had a good holiday.
Kevin xx

coops said...

its good to have you back marlene and with such a fabulous card too.i love this image and your colours and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

This is a great card. I really like your papers. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is gorgeous Marlene, I love the beautiful image and the colours are lovely n lush too :)
Kelly.x

Wendy Fraser said...

Gorgeous card, what a great image. Glad to hear you had a good time away. xx

Chrissy C said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous colours. Have added myself to your blogging list. xx

Allthingsinky said...

Glad to hear you had a great holiday,Beautiful Card, Lovely image and your colouring is amazing....

Jessica Pascarella said...

What an amazing card! Great details! Thanks for sharing it with us at SGC!

Ani said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for playing along at Creative Card Crew! Ani

Doreen said...

Oooh this is gorgeous,love the image...fab papers.xxx

Elle said...

Great card, such a sassy mermaid. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Marlene, OMW, she is amazing, love your card and the great Summer colours too, Have a wonderful Sunday, Hugs, Teresa xx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card, fab image and lovely papers.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marlene,
What a lovely image. I love your colour scheme & the pearls inher hair. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Bianca said...

What a pritty card! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous card Marlene and fab papers!! Thank you for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck in the draw!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love the bright colours you've used - so different for a card on this theme!
Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

Sheena
xxx

Jen Leeflang said...

I love how you have interpreted the challenge in this fabulous creation!
Thanks for joining us at
Digistamps4Joy.
Good luck in the draw – I hope to see you entering again soon!
Luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DS4J DT Lead

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...