Thursday 10 May 2012

On your Special day 60th

Hi Everyone,

Well the weather has changed, it is cold and wet, it hasn't stopped raining all morning. I usually take my Grandson swimming on a Thursday afternoon after school, not today, he is off school with a chest infection and is taking antibiotics. Hopefully he will be fit for next week, I will go swimming with my Husband. We go to the local fitness club which has a pool, it is quiet and easier to swim there.  I made this for my Sister in Law who will be 60 in July. Onto my card

I made this one with the following

Peach card
Prima Song Bird papers
Cheery Lynn Flourish
Pearl Heart
Pearls coloured with Promarkers
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Ex success border punch
Nellie Snellen flower punch
Gorjuss Stamp
Scrim
Tonic butterfly punch
Pink Petticoat sentiment

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Sketch and Stash challenge # 87 - Angie's Sketch ( Gorjuss stamp, peach card, promarkers and ex success punch are from stash all the rest is new).
Joanna Sheen challenge  - Flower Power
Passion for Promarkers # 148 -'special birthday'
the Paper Shelter Challenge #63 - Anything goes 
Sweet 'n' Sassy digi challenge #53 - Feminine card

12 comments:

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Marlene, love the sweet image and pretty colours...Hope your Grandson is soon feeling better.
Wendy xx

rachel said...

Hi there Marlene - fab card - just found you via papersniffer - I'll be your latest follower!!! Hugs Rachel xx

coops said...

gorgeous card marlene.i love your pretty colours and really sweet image and details.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word how cute and adorable is this little beauty, that image is so pretty, the colours and design look fantastic, thank you for joining our challenge at The paper Shelter this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good luck.
Kevin xx

Wendy Fraser said...

So pretty, love the colours and papers.. I was playing with that a stamp a couple of days ago, she's soo sweet. xx

Allthingsinky said...

Your Cards are beautiful Marlene, Love this imaage and the colours. I have just found your blog and added myself as a follower...

Kimberly said...

Super cute...great image...thanks for joining us at PFP this week...www.justwordz.ca

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marlene, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Great layout and colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at SnS.
Sarah-Jane xx

Michelle Short said...

Great card, really love the colour and the image.

Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash this fortnight,
Nest time could you please link to your blog post and not just your blog as it it was difficult to find your entry, thank you.

Michelle x

Andie's Space said...

This looks fab. I love your cute image & lovely papers. Great take on my sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...